Get Advice from Young Scot LawLine in Rights
Aged 11-25? Get free, confidential, 24-hour legal advice on any legal issue or problem with the Young Scot LawLine
They are available to help answer any question or case in a straight-forward and helpful way, making sure you get the support you need.
Young Scot LawLine can help with loads of legal issues, including:
- Being in debt or struggling to make payments
- Children’s Panel Hearings
- Criminal Law and youth justice issues
- Support if you have a mental health issue or facing a Mental Health Tribunal
- Knowing your welfare rights and whether you are entitled to benefits
- Being bullied or harassed
- Unfair dismissal or discrimination in the work place
- Housing/renting rights
- Claiming accident compensation
- Family life, whether it's rights with custody and children, you’ve lost your home or separating from a partner
No matter what the issue, whether it’s day or night, seven days a week, your call will always be answered. Call 0808 801 0801 to speak to the team of legal experts to access confidential legal advice you can trust.