What's the challenge?
We've teamed up with the Money Advice Service and want to work with a group of 15 college or uni students from across Scotland, aged 16-25.
Over 12 months we'll look at what support young people in Scotland have to make the most of their money.
How do you save, spend and manage the money you have when you’re studying? What support and services help you do this effectively?
What's in it for you...
The chance to challenge yourself to be innovative and creative (making your CV stand out from the crowd) through:
“Do it. 100% get involved. It's a great experience that you'll absolutely love. There are so many opportunities available that will help you later in life. Just get that foot in the door.” - Co-design Volunteer
- Developing your skills - listening, communicating, presenting, team work, designing, prototyping, digital and social media…
- Increasing your confidence, be empowered and challenge the people at the top!
- Meeting other people from across Scotland and work as a team
- Oh and we’ll be covering all your travel, food & accommodation costs over the project!
Up for it? Here's how to get involved:
- Fill out an application form (if you're on a mobile device or tablet)
- Download the application form here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the application form below
Applications will be ongoing - the next deadline for applications will be 30th April.
Complete the application form below or if you're using a mobile or tablet download it here and email it to email@example.com.
For more information, any questions please contact the Co-design Team on 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide the information in any other formats if required.