Get involved and work across Scotland investigating what the future of assessment might look like.
What is the project about?
The project will be exploring new ways of assessment for qualifications. SQA is investigating how assessment might look radically different in future. For this project we’re looking for a wide range of views to help with this. Supported by Young Scot, a Vision panel is being created to help SQA ensure that young people in Scotland are effectively represented.
The Vision Panel will explore some of the following key areas:
- Digital technology
- Creativity & new ways of learning
- Wellbeing & social inclusion
- Changes in the world of work
- Skills & abilities needed for future success
- How we could measure these skills & abilities
To do this you will:
- Meet regularly as a national team and also work together online
- Conduct your own investigation
- Support Young Scot to run workshops that will engage other young people in the project
- Encourage young people to share their own experiences
- Create new recommendations showing your vision for SQA’s future of assessment
This project will give you the chance to challenge yourself, be innovative and make your CV stand out from the crowd!
- Develop your skills through experiences and training
- Increase your confidence - be empowered and challenge the people at the top!
- Meet other people from across Scotland and work in a team
- Have your say on the future of a service affecting all Scottish young people
- All your travel, food & accommodation costs will be covered!
Interested? Apply before July 31st 2017! Tell us the following info:
- Your name, age, area you live in, what you’re up to (school, work, volunteering, training or unemployed) and a contact phone number
- Why you want to get involved in this project, (including the skills you’d like to develop)
- Share if you are involved with or volunteer in any local or national organisations
- Any support you require or special considerations we can to make to help you join in
Or apply below:
For more information, any questions please contact the Co-design Team at 0131 313 2488 or email@example.com. We can also provide the information in any other formats if required.
9 Haymarket Terrace