11 Times You Totally Shouldn't Be on Your Phone in Lifestyle
Can't put your phone down? Whether you're an Insta-addict or Pokémon Go obsessed, there are times it's just not cool to be on your phone.
1. When you're supposed to be revising
Must. Keep. Learning. Stuff.
2. When you're in a really important work meeting
"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that."
3. When you're queueing in the supermarket
There's probably someone tutting behind you because you haven't realised that it's your turn at the checkout.
4. When you're crossing the road
Safety first! Your eyes should be looking left and right. Your fingers can be swiping left or right once you've reached the other side.
5. When you're driving
As above, this one really goes without saying. It's for you and others' safety and it's against the law.
6. When you're attending a funeral
This is really just in poor taste.
7. When you're in the cinema
Come on, you and everyone else paid good money to see this film!
8. When you're in a polling station
Save the selfies for outside, this could also land you in a lot of trouble!
9. When you're already running really, really late
As tempting as watching one more YouTube vid might be, you said you were 5 minutes away about half an hour ago didn't you?
10. When your alarm is set to go off in like... four hours
It's getting light outside and the birds are chirping - you're probably due some shut-eye.
11. When someone is actually trying to have a conversation with you
Make the most of getting to see someone face-to-face and enjoy their company! No one likes the person who can't put their phone down!
Get Young Scot Rewards points for reading this article with the code: VK45ZF